Thursday, June 10, 2010

assumptions, expectations...and some coffee.

I promised a blog post by Thursday. While it is technically Friday now, I haven't gone to bed so it still counts as Thursday. So here we go....

In the last post I said I would address my other reasons for starting a blog in greater depth in an upcoming post. This is it! (Oooo disclaimer.... none of my reasons for starting to blog have more significance than others.)

So if you haven't guessed by the blog title...I like coffee. A lot. I'm going to blog about coffee...a lot. (Reason #2) Speaking of coffee- I am excited to report that I have discovered my new favorite coffee beverage Iced Toddy Coffee cut with skim milk from the Garlic Press Cafe and Market. Soooo delicious. Don't tell, but I had two of them today. It was a good day.

In August I'll begin this adventure called graduate school. The next two years will be full of academic pursuits in interpersonal communication. (I'm very excited!...dorky...maybe?..but o well.) I plan to write about various interpersonal communication theories, phenomena, techniques, and so on that fascinate me. (Reason #3).

What was the whole assumptions and expectations bit about??... i'm tired. more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment